Skip to main content

THE MADAM

I hadn't close to THE MADAM,
Even I hadn't talked to the madam much; may be two or three,
A Year been gone, Madam 's still in the memory. २५-०३-२०२३
Community-verified icon

Early every morning, On entrance madam was the one; first one who had been seen working behind the glass. Working, DEDICATED to her work. 
Now that place is vacant.

From outside, It seems Madam A Quiet person who didn't talk much.
But whenever I had a chance near the MADAM, Madam always kept talking. Talking about the past & experiences madam had. 
Madam was real talkative; Always kept TALKING & SMILING; 


Even for a single day, Madam had not late in an entire year. Madam was PUNCTUAL
Madam always choose the same place whether it was for sitting or parking that's another thing I like the most.

When I got to know Madam was the only one who managing her family. A Respect has been raised. Madam was real FIGHTER.

Madam was great with PURE SOUL.
It felt special & respected near the Madam always even without any type of conversation,
That's the power of AURA of positivity Madam had. (女神)

Being a devil, My best wishes for the madam seems worthless.
Madam deserves the best ! 
Even the supreme power cannot deny this.

"I remembered that night; filled with heavy rain,
Seems like clouds already knew the pain,
That were bursting tears in form of rain."

The Nature, Character & behavior Madam had,
The Aura Madam had,
Pulled me to the Last ground to 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

THE LIGHT

THE LIGHT It is the light ! that give the sensation of being special, that warmth internity. It is the light ! that give the best feel, that feel is not easy to reveal. . When that light falls, time begins to crawl, all thing got disappeared, only that light visible at all. BUT Boundaries all around, no control on surround, standing in DARK , incapable for that light around. & You are that Light !

3 WORDS TO SAY

  3  words... Less friendly I am, The shyness I have, represents to you, Ignoring I'm. such intentions I don't Have Rather,  I'm the admirer | I'm the follower || The situation; The conditions we have, The only responsible I am. Really SORRY I AM ! Really SORRY I AM ! To date, From the start . . The eyes you have,   The words you have, The behaviour & the gesture you have, Made me think,  Unique & special I'm. Everything Paid a respect; Everything you have. Really  THANKFUL  I am ! Really  THANKFUL  I am ! The moment & The feel  created by you, Honored & Blessed by you. The inner-self in along; believe in KARMA, forcing me to  return;  everything entitled to you. Whenever you're passing by myside, Blessings & Only blessings chants  while a gaze on you. May GOD Bless   YOU  ! May GOD Bless YOU !